6130 – Wire and Braided Polyurethane Bio Hose
A stainless steel wire and braided polyester are used to reinforce the phthalate-free polyurethane used to make the 6130 wire and braided polyurethane bio hose.
Suction and delivery of powders, tablets, liquids, wine, vinegar and spirits with max 20% alcohol content. Popular in the food and pharmaceutical industries.
- Temperature: -40°C to +90°C (+125°C short term).
- Smooth bore.
- FDA approved.
- Easy to clean.
- Excellent resistance to abrasion, ozone and ageing.
- Very good chemical and oil resistance.
- Anti-static if the wire is earthed at each end.
- Food grade according to the EU Regulation 10/2011.
- FDA regulations (Title 21 CFR 177.2600, aqueous foods).
- Compliant standards USP CLASS VI.