Single Union Ball Check Valves
IPEX Single Union Ball Check Valves provide a simple solution for preventing backflow in a Duraplus ABS piping system. The single union design allows easy dismantling of the system for in-line maintenance while guide ribs allow for maximum flow and minimum turbulence, preventing ball sticking and chatter. Just a few psi of back pressure is needed for positive shut off in both vertical and horizontal orientations. Pressure rated to 150 psi at 73oF. Sizes 3/8″ to 3″.
ABS Valve Range
ABS BALL VALVES
ABS BUTTERFLY VALVES
ABS DIAPHRAGM VALVES
ABS SINGLE UNION BALL CHECK VALVES
DIAPHRAGM VALVE – SPIGOT, EPDM
TRUE UNION VKD VALVE – SOCKET, EPDM SEALS
STRAINERS – SOCKET, EPDM SEALS
ABS SEDIMENT STRAINERS
FK BUTTERFLY VALVE
1.0 Ball Check Valves
• The valve body, ball, and union shall be made of
DuraplusTM ABS compound which shall meet or exceed
the requirements of cell classification 43234 according
to ASTM D3965.
• The gasket and o-ring seal shall be made of EPDM.
2.1. Socket style
• The socket end connections shall conform to
DuraplusTM ABS pipe dimensions as manufactured
3.0 Design Features
• The valve shall have a single union design to allow for
• The valve body shall be single end entry.
• The valve body shall have guide ribs to allow for
maximum flow and minimum turbulence, to prevent
ball sticking and chatter.
• The valve shall provide positive shut off in both vertical
and horizontal orientations.
3.1. Pressure Rating
• All valves shall be rated at 150 psi at 73oF.
• All valves shall be marked to indicate size, material
designation, and manufacturers name or trade mark.
3.3. Color Coding
• All valves shall be color-coded light gray.
4.0 All valves shall be DuraplusTM ABS by IPEX
or approved equal.
GET THE LATEST SINGLE UNION BALL CHECK VALVES PRICES ON YOUR EMAIL