•Used for fast control and ON/ OFF operations
• Size range: from DN 40 up to DN 200 mm, series DIN 3202 K2 and ISO 5752 Medium series 25
• Working pressure 16 bar at 20° C
• One piece body, and disc material: PVC-U
• Oval holes body to fit with flanges in different standards
• Interchangeable primary liner in elastomer EPDM, FPM, or NBR.
• Possible mounting of valve as end valve, or quick discharge from tanks
• Pneumatic actuator produced on
FIP specifications:- The actuator body is made of a
special aluminium alloy for applications in aggressive environments
– Solenoid air connections according to NAMUR standard.
– Top drilling for accessories fastening and upper shaft size according
to VDI/VDE 3845 standard