Polypropylene is the best thermoplastic for chemical uses resins and partially crystalline resin belonging to the engineering thermoplastic family of polyolefins. PPH Ball Valve is obtained through the polymerization of propylene (C3H6) with the aid of catalysts.
PPH Ball Valve provides optimum use in chemical piping systems, the latest-generation Polypropylene Homopolymer variant, or PP-H, offers excellent performance at working temperatures of up to 100° C and high resistance to chemicals due to the excellent physical and thermal characteristics of the resin.
The PPH line in the latest-generation Polypropylene Homopolymer consists of a comprehensive range of pipes, fittings, & ball valve,s and valves for use in the construction of process and service lines for conveying pressurized industrial fluids and for maximum operating temperatures of up to 100° C.
The entire line is made of Polypropylene Homopolymer resins MRS 100 (PP-H 100) according to the classification DIN 8077-8078, DIN 16962 and approved by DIBt – Deutsches Institut für Bautechnik for use in industrial processes. The main properties of the latest-generation Homopolymer resins are:
• High chemical resistance:
In addition to ensuring excellent chemical resistance, especially against halogens and alkaline solutions, the use of PP-H resins with special additives also ensures.
excellent mechanical properties when conveying detergents and similar chemicals. PP-H resins are also fully compatible with the transport of drinking, unconditioned,
demineralized and spa water for therapeutic and kinotherapeutic uses.
• Excellent thermal stability:
Particularly in the intermediate temperature range between 10° C and 80°. C typical of industrial applications, PP-H ensures excellent mechanical strength and impact resistance with high safety factors. • Resistance to aging: PP-H resins have a high circumferential breaking strength (MinimumRequired Strength MRS ≥ 10.0 MPa at 20°C) and allow long installation lifetimes without showing any signs of significant physical-mechanical deterioration.
PETRONTHERMOPLAST has developed & manufacturers of PPH ball valves in India to introduce a high reference standard in thermoplastic valve design. PPH True Union ball valve that meets the most stringent needs required by industrial applications.
• We provide all Connection systems in pph ball valve for buttweld, threaded and flanged joints as per customers’ needs.
• Patented SEAT STOP® ball carrier system that lets you micro-adjust ball seats and minimizes the axial force effect.
• Easy radial dismounting allowing quick replacement of O-rings and ball seats without any need for tools.
• PN16 FIP PPH True Union valve body made for rigid PPH injection molding equipped with built-in bores for actuation. ISO 9393 compliant test requisites.
• Option of dismounting downstream pipes with the valve in the closed position.
• Floating full bore ball with high surface finish • Integrated bracket for valve anchoring.
• Ball seat carriers can be adjusted using the Easytorque adjustment kit.
• Possibility to have a handle with integrated LSQT limit micro switch, even as a retrofit in existing installations.
|Construction||PPH 2-way True Union ball valve with locked carrier and union nuts.|
|Nominal pressure||DN 10- 150|
|Temperature range||PN 16 with water at 100 °C|
|Temperature range||0 °C ÷ 100 °C|
|Coupling standards||Solvent welding: Butt welding with contact heating elements is the process of joining two elements
(pipes and/or fittings) of the same diameter and thickness, the joining surfaces of
which are heated until fusion by contact with a heating element and then, after the
the heating element has been removed, are pressed together to form the weld.
The following instructions are provided for reference purposes only. Installers must
be properly trained and have an in-depth knowledge of the procedures to be followed
according to the type of welding equipment being used.
Flanging system: ISO 7005-1, EN ISO 1452, EN ISO
15493, EN 558-1, DIN 2501, ANSI B.16.5 cl. 150, JIS B
|Reference standards||Construction criteria: EN ISO 16135, EN ISO 1452, EN ISO 15493
Test methods and requirements: ISO 9393
Installation criteria: DVS 2204, DVS 2221, UNI 11242
Actuator couplings: ISO 5211
|Valve material||PPH (Polypropylene Homopolymer)|
|Seal material||EPDM, FKM (standard size O-Ring);PTFE (ball seats)|
|Control options||Manual control; electric actuator; pneumatic actuator|