• Used for fast control and ON/ OFF operations
• Size range: from DN 40 up to DN 200 mm, series DIN 3202 K2 and ISO 5752 Medium series 25
• Working pressure 16 bar at 20° C
• One piece body, and disc mate- rial: PVC-U
• Oval holes body to fit with flanges in different standards
• Interchangeable primary liner in elastomer EPDM, FPM, or NBR.
• Possible mounting of valve as end valve, or quick discharge from tanks
• Pneumatic actuator produced on FIP specifications:
– The actuator body is made of a special aluminium alloy for applica- tions in aggressive environments
– Solenoid air connections accord- ing to NAMUR standard.
– Top drilling for accessories fasten- ing and upper shaft size according to VDI/VDE 3845 standard