PETRON THERMOLPLAST offers a complete system of pipe, valves and fittings engineered and manufactured to PETRON THERMOLPLAST’s strict quality, performance and dimensional standards.
Thermoplastic Piping and fitting products are available in PVC, CPVC, ABS, and natural Polypropylene – for Process Piping, Double Containment, High-Purity, Acid Waste, and Compressed Air applications, as well as a full range of specialty products and systems.
PETRON THERMOLPLAST designs and manufactures one of the world’s most diverse lines of integrated thermoplastic piping systems. All engineered from the ground up to handle the full range of today’s industrial, mechanical, municipal, and electrical applications.
An industry pioneer with more than 50 years of experience in plastic piping systems combined with progressive manufacturing technologies, efficient distribution centers and coast-to-coast customer support. When you choose PETRON THERMOLPLAST, you can be confident that all your piping materials are backed by one company.
• Plant chemical distribution lines Water and wastewater
• Acid systems for refineries, pickling lines and plating shops
• Chlorine injection, chlorine dioxide and chloralkali plant piping
• Steel wire plants
• Battery manufacturing
• Bleach lines in textile and paper mills
• Alum and caustic handling systems
• Circuit board manufacturing
• Cooling water and cooling tower systems
• Tailing and slurry lines
• Wash water recovery systems
• Plant water supply
• Brine and seawater systems
• Fish farming
• Aquariums and swimming pools
• Irrigation systems
429/430, Yamuna Vihar
Kamla Nagar, Agra ( U.P.) - 282004