UPVC Electric Actuator Butterfly Valve
• Used for fast control and ON/OFF operations.
• Size range: from DN 40 up to DN 200 mm, series DIN 3202 K2 and ISO 5752 Medium series 25, DN 250 ÷ 300 mm series DIN 3202 K3 and ISO 5752 Long series 16.
• Working pressure up to 16 bar at 20°C.
• Body material: GR-PP, resistant to UV rays.
• Interchangeable disc in: PVC-U, PP-H, PVC-C, ABS, PVDF.
• Full flanged body with oval holes to fit with flanges in different standards; equipped with ABS inserts to centre flanges and bolts, up to DN 200, DN 250 ÷ 300 drilling on request according to different standards.
• Special full drilled lug version PN 10 with captive stainless steel AISI 316 inserts (DIN 2501 or ANSI 150).
• Possible mounting of valve as end valve, or quick discharge from tanks.
• Interchangeable primary liner in Elastomeric material EPDM, FPM, or NBR.
• Electric actuator produced on FIP specifications:
– Manual override and optical position indicator standard supplied standard.
– 2 Limit switches standard supplied.
Get Quick Information
UPVC Electric Actuator Ball Valve
|d||nominal outside diameter of the pipe in mm|
|DN||nominal internal diameter in mm|
|PN||nominal pressure in bar (max. working pressure at 20°C – water)g weight in grams|
|U||number of holes|
|s||wall thickness mm|
|SDR||standard dimensionratio = d/s|
|PP-GR||polypropylene fiber glass reinforced|
|EPDM||ethylene propylene rubber|
|FPM (FKM)||vinylidene fluoride rubber|