ABS Diaphragm Valves
IPEX VM Series ABS Diaphragm Valves are the ideal solution for modulating flow and precise throttling in a variety of applications. The compact modular design allows for installation in any orientation, simple elastomer replacement, and possible conversion to an automated valve without removing the body from the line. Pressure rated to 150 psi at 73°F. Sizes 1/2″ to 3″.
ABS Valve Range
ABS BALL VALVES
ABS BUTTERFLY VALVES
ABS DIAPHRAGM VALVES
ABS SINGLE UNION BALL CHECK VALVES
DIAPHRAGM VALVE – SPIGOT, EPDM
TRUE UNION VKD VALVE – SOCKET, EPDM SEALS
STRAINERS – SOCKET, EPDM SEALS
ABS SEDIMENT STRAINERS
FK BUTTERFLY VALVE
BALL VALVES CON’T
1.0 Diaphragm Valves – VM
• The valve body, stem, ball and unions shall be made of
DuraplusTM ABS compound which shall meet or exceed
the requirements of cell classification 43234 according
to ASTM D3965.
• The valve bonnet assembly shall be made of high
temperature, high strength, glass-filled polypropylene.
• The diaphragm shall be made of EPDM.
2.1 Spigot style
• The spigot end connections shall conform to DuraplusTM
ABS pipe dimensions as manufactured by IPEX.
• All valves shall be weir-style for throttling applications.
• All bodies to be used with EPDM diaphragms shall
feature raised molded sealing rings (concentric).
• All through bolts shall be made of 304 stainless steel.
• All manual valves shall have a rising position indicator.
3.1 Pressure Rating
• All valves shall be rated at 150 psi at 73O
• All valves shall be marked to indicate size, material
designation, and manufacturers name or trade mark.
3.3 Color Coding
• All valves shall be color-coded light gray.
• All bonnet assemblies shall be color-coded red.
4.0 All valves shall be DuraplusTM ABS by IPEX or
GET THE LATEST ABS Diaphragm Valves Exporters PRICES ON YOUR EMAIL