PVDF Pipe and Fittings
PVDF Pipe and Fittings are excellent for handling a wide range of chemical solvents and materials since they are resistant to reacting with most of these substances. Among the most often used commercial and industrial PVDF pipes are polyvinylidene fluoride pipes and fittings.
Our various PVDF piping meets all domestic and international quality specifications and criteria. Our entire collection can be delivered in the allowed period. This pipe is melt-blown so that you can extrude it.
To strengthen the connection between different materials, you can chemically etch the conduit. It is handy for metal pipes if you apply a PVDF coating. PVDF Piping system is in stock to satisfy the demands of our valued customers in all possible ways.
Polyvinylidene fluoride (PVDF) belongs to the group of highly crystal-line high-performance thermoplastics. PVDF retains its high level of stiffness even within the upper temperature range.
The material is highly resistant to the majority of organic and inorganic media, as well as being physiologically safe and offering the benefits of low flammability.
PVDF Pipe Fittings Range
PVDF ELECTRIC ACTUATOR 3 WAY BALL VALVE
PVDF PNEUMATIC ACTUATOR 3 WAY BALL VALVE
In what way is PVDF made
PVDF is manufactured through a polymerization procedure called chemical synthesis. Plastic-like polyethylene, PVC, and polypropylene polymers are made through polymerization. There is a wide range of quality and consistency in plastic pipe and fittings, including polyvinylidene fluoride (PVDF) pipe and fittings. In other words: ‘monomer.’ While PVC piping can be rated up to 248°F (120°C), PVDF piping has a temperature limit of 248°F (120°C). PVDF uses radioactive processing waste, synthesizing compounds (corrosive sulphuric acid), and using air plenums.
It suggests that the single vinylidene fluoride (VDF) units are connected from start to end to describe a lengthy molecular structure known as a polymer, which is, in this case, a plastic, and polyvinylidene fluoride (PVDF), also known as Kynar. In the manufacture of PVDF, the base starting material is VDF. Typically, non-piezoelectric alpha compounds are handled. To attain the piezoelectric beta stage, the material needs to be expanded or strengthened. PVDF Pipe membrane is exempt. Due to lingering tensions in the process, the beta stage structure’s thin films are far-fetched enough to be believable.
• Excellent chemical resistance
• Physiologically safe (in accordance with BfR and FDA)
• Broad temperature range
• Low flammability (in accord-ance with DIN 4102 B1 and FM 4910)
• Good hydraulic properties due to smooth pipe interior
• Exceptional ageing resistance
PVDF Pipe Applications
PVDF Pipe and Fittings:
• Substantial thermal conductivity, even while operating at elevated temperatures
• well over 100 years service life, even in highly acidic situations
• very pure materials using natural methods.
• Welded joints should be made more secure with better welding technology.
1. Resistance profile, mechanical and thermal strength, Magno-electric properties, and fluid covering structures are all PVDF Pipe & Fittings Manufacturer’s features that have seen significant improvements with upgrades. PVDF pipe and fittings demonstrate high mechanical strength, piezoelectric and pyroelectric capabilities, and outstanding processability.
2. PVDF Fittings In semiconductors, pipes, and fittings are generally manufactured, welded, or injected. A cross-linked sealed cell foam can be used for several purposes, such as flight and aircraft. Additionally, it can be applied to various food items since the FDA, and completely safe approve it.
3. This PVDF powder is a valuable paint component that is utilized in metallic paints. They are high-gloss, superior PVDF paint. The PVDF paints are employed in several residential construction projects? Off-white, brick-and-masonry towers, as well as skyscrapers and metal rooftops, are present.
4. This also applies to carbon-filtered supercapacitors and other electrochemical applications utilizing a folio section.
5. Filters made from PVDF pipe suppliers are used in filtering equipment and the covers for CCTV cable, alarm system cable, and other cable types.
Get Quick Information
PVDF Pipe & Fittings Technical Details
Linear expansion coefficient
|Polyvinylidene Fluoride (PVDF)
~1.78g/cm (ISO 1183 / ASTM D 92)
0.12–0.18 m/mK (DIN 53752)
≥1700 N/mm (EN ISO 527 / ASTM D 790)
0.19W/mK (DIN 52612)
5×10 cm (IEC 60093)
|Dimension||d20 (1⁄2”)–d315 (12”)
in accordance to ISO 10931
|Pressure rating||Pipes/fittings: 20–110 mm PN 16 (232 PSI); 160–315 mm PN 10 (150 PSI)
Valves: separate specification
|Temperature rating||from −20 C to 140 C (−4 F to 284 F)|
|Production||Fittings/valves: injection molded
Pipes: extruded and stress relieved (ISO 10931-2)
Valves: injection molded (additional available oil free treated and paint compatible / ilicon free)
|Surface finish||Inner surface Ra ≤ m (20 in) for injection molded and extruded components|
|Marking||All components are embossed with a permanent identification during the production process to
ensure full traceability.
|Testing and inspection
FDA CFR 21 177.2510
USP 25 class VI (physiological non-toxic)
UL 723 ASTM E-84 25/50 for building plenums for sizes 20–75 mm
|Welding technology||BCF® Plus, bead and crevice free fusion, size d20 (1⁄2”) – d110 (4”)
IR Plus®, infrared fusion (DVS 2207-6), size d20 (1⁄2”) – d315 (12”)
Butt fusion (DVS 2207-15), size d20 (1⁄2”) – d315 (12”)
Socket fusion (DVS 2207-15), size d20 (1⁄2”) – d63 (2”)
|Documentation*||Certificate of Conformance with FDA, USP
EN 10204 2.2
EN 10204 3.1
|Packing**||Multiple components single bagged in specified bag|
|Main applications||Uses include delivery of pharmaceutical grade purified water (PW) and DI water, using hot water,
steam chemical or ozone sanitization. Due to its excellent chemical resistance it is widely used in
chemical distribution systems.
PPH Pipe Fittings & Valves Products
PVDF Pipe & Fittings
PPH ELBOW 45
PPH ELBOW 90
PPH FEMALE ADAPTER
PPH MALE ADAPTER
PPH REDUCER BUSHING
PPH REDUCER TEE
GET THE LATEST PVDF Pipe Fittings Manufacturers PRICES ON YOUR EMAIL