Are you looking for plastic screen solutions to assist avoid COVID-19 infection? We now make and sell transparent plastic screens that are designed to keep employees and customers safe, preserve cleanliness, and limit the danger of infection. For more information, go here.
PETG sheet outperforms acrylic in terms of impact strength while retaining many of the benefits of polycarbonate. It is better appropriate for forming and manufacturing parts since it has a lower temperature rating than polycarbonate. PETG is easier to process, weld, and bind than polycarbonate because it does not absorb moisture, which can pose problems while forming. It is also FDA approved, making it useful in the food, beverage, and pharmaceutical industries for machine guards and transfer chutes.
By following the link above, you may purchase PETG sheet from Petron Thermoplast Direct.
- Crash doors, formed chutes, machine guards, displays, windows, site glasses
- Temperatures can reach +65°C.
- It has good impact resistance and is simple to weld.
- Drilling, sawing, and cold bending are all simple tasks.
- Outstanding thermoforming capabilities.
- It does not absorb water.
- The optical characteristics are excellent.
- Approved for use with food.
- Meets the standards of EU Regulation No. 10/2011 and its modifications for food contact plastics.
- FDA rule 21 CFR 177.1315(b) specifies the requirements and specifications (1).
|Sheet Size (mm):||Sheet Thickness (mm):|
|–||0.5 1 1.5 2 3 4 5 6 8 10|
|3050 x 2050||– * * * * * * * * *|
|2500 x 1250||– – – * * * * * – *|
|2050 x 1523||– – – – – – – – * *|
|2050 x 1250||* – – * * * * * – *|
*Denotes standard sheet availability.
Note: Other sheet sizes and thicknesses may be available, please enquire. Branded Vivak® is also available upon request.