HDPE stands for High-density polyethylene. It also stands for polyethylene high-density (PEHD). It is a thermoplastic polymer that is usually originated out of monomer ethylene, also known as alkenes or polythene while utilized in the best HDPE pipe fitting.
HDPE is a smooth and elastic-plastic that creates the Best HDPE pipe perfect for handling reduced pressure, compressed curved radius conditions.
HDPE Pipes or Polyethylene (PE pipes) are classified by strength as per the magnitude of the previous technological advancement. Among the most preferred pipe in the world is HDPE pipes. As the technique of HDPE is way cheaper and simple to maintain with high-efficiency and simple procedure of integrating.
HDPE Pipe Fitting Manufacturer in India are the best manufacturer that offers HDPE pipes and fittings.
Best HDPE pipes are best for agricultural purposes such as Drip and Sprinkler Irrigation techniques, pump and passing water systems. They are even used for supplying drinking water, industrial purposes such as groundwater pipes, sewage or radioactive waste handling, and underground cable passage.
HDPE pipes fittings are found in 20 to 450mm in measurement. These pipes are given in PN 2.5 to PN 16 pressure group in PE 63, PE 80, and PE 100 score. Also, these pipes are manufactured as per to IS: 4984.
• Increased dependability
• Resistances to reduced temperature
• Increased resistance result
• Exquisite flow quality
• Exquisite chemical resistance
• Exceptional binding quality
• Outstanding UV resistance
• Various installation process
• Long durability of sustenance
• Safe to use
• Non-conductor of electricity and heat barrier
What are the application of HDPE pipe and fittings?
The third generation HDPE 100 raw materials are utilized in making potable water pipelines, remove salt and minerals present in plants, natural treatment of plants, swimming pool piping, sea discharge pipes, water flow pipes, gas stations, irrigation pipes, pressure air pipes, cooling-heating lines, insulated pipes.
What are the different types of HDPE pipe available?
High concentrated HDPE pipes have been graded as the concentrated or density value. HDPE 80 and HDPE 100 pipes are distinct at present due to the last generation of the advanced HDPE substances. PE 100 pipe currently has the highest density which indicates its strength, firmness, and toughness as compared to PE 80 pipe.
How do you integrate HDPE pipe to HDPE pipe?
The heat of transformation is the widely preferred method for integrating HDPE pipe. It has to be done using the heating of the ends of both pipes and compressing them jointly. Thus, forming a long-lasting joint that transforms a single part of pipe into an individual and persistent bar.
With the help of advanced tools and creative methods, HDPE Fittings are manufactured. It uses high-quality score high-concentrated polyethylene produced by intelligent experts. Moreover, HDPE fittings are mostly preferred for sealing joints of pipes to transport liquids with no loss to substances. Apart from this, HDPE Pipe Fittings are chemical-resistant, wear-resistant. It holds increased efficiency along with long-lasting and even offers perfect size.
1. High lexibility which allows the network Pipes for elbows to save cost.
2. Excellent traffic load resistance due to its structure which speciied as visco_elestic material.
3. PE pipes networks are leakage free as a results for joining by butt fusion welding which form the network as one pipe.
4. Excellent impact resistance.
5. Small pipes diameters deliver in coils which save time and installation cost.
6. Less installation cost due to carrying out all pipe welding outside the trench.
7. Excellent water hammer resistance compared with other type of pipes, the HDPE pipes have visco_elastic beviour which allow the pipe to reteurn back to original shape without any efect.
8. His not afected by harmful material exicted structure of soil for that is not need to cathodic protection.
9. HDPE ittings don,t need thrust blocks.
10. High resistance for chemicals at different temperature (see tables).
11. Excellent compatibility with leiting soil.
12. Excellent resistance to U.V Radiation.
13. High abrasion resistance
14. Do not change the adour and taste of water, for that it is considered healthy.
15. It is impossible for plant and tree roots to enter in the pipes.
16. Appropriate for under water installation and are not affected by sea water or sea movements.
17. Quick installation.
18. Continuous work without any problem at nominal working pressure for minimum of 50 years.
GM HDPE pipes are used for potable water networks which its not affecting the water properties or validity, as it is chemically inert. In addition, the networks are totally safe and very secure from any leakage problems resulted from water hammering due to the joining methods using butt fusion welding and its high lexibility.
The smooth surface which prevents any kind of bacteria to accumulate makes GM pipes is the most suitable choice when dealing with potable water
GM HDPE pipes are used for both sanitary and industrial drainage due to their excellent chemical resistance for (Acids, Alkaline, Salts, ..etc) and their non-penetration nature, besides the network leakage free.
Fire ighting networks suffer from water hammer due to sudden opening and closing valves therefore, HDPE pipes are suitable for these networks with their high resistance for water hammer, this phenomenon (water hammer) has been taken into consideration while drawing regression Curve, which decided the life of HDPE pipes as 50 years (see Chart o1 & .02).
Die to lexibility, GM HDPE pipes that one high resistance for environmental conditions, especially ultraviolet rays. Same as PE pipes. One considered the optimum choice for irrigation networks by using it up ground and under ground.
There is no alternative for PE pipes in natural gas networks for their high security levels. The medium density polyethylene (MDPE) PE 80 yellow colour are used up to 5.5 bar according to PL2 – 1. GM HDPE (PE 100) pipes with orange color are used with working pressure up to 7.0 Bar according to PL2 – 8. The feeding lines of PE pipes also can be squeezed o in order to stop gas low during repair & release it again after
repairing, according to the regulations of each country.
GM (HDPE) pipes are used in foodstu transmission as (milk products and corns).
– Siphons under canals, railway lines & aircraft runways where the pipes are
installed by directional drilling.
– Cables ducts.
– Water injection system of oil wells.
HDPE Pipe Fittings are among the best pipes to consider. It holds within the extensive properties of the liquid. It offers high resistance to chemicals. Thus, it owns excessive properties of binding that can be used where natural hazardous like earthquake takes place.
Consult the best HDPE Pipe Fitting Manufacturer in India.