ABS Y STRAINERS / SEDIMENT STRAINER
IPEX RV Series ABS Y Strainers and ABS Sediment Strainers protect critical pipeline components by removing solids and suspended impurities. The bottom-entry design permits in-line maintenance and simple cleaning or replacement of worn screens. True union ends facilitate both installation and removal. Pressure rated to 220 psi at 73oF depending on size. Sizes 1/2″ to 2″.
ABS Valve Range
ABS BALL VALVES
ABS BUTTERFLY VALVES
ABS DIAPHRAGM VALVES
ABS SINGLE UNION BALL CHECK VALVES
DIAPHRAGM VALVE – SPIGOT, EPDM
TRUE UNION VKD VALVE – SOCKET, EPDM SEALS
STRAINERS – SOCKET, EPDM SEALS
ABS SEDIMENT STRAINERS
FK BUTTERFLY VALVE
Sediment Strainers Con’t
1.0 Sediment Strainers – RV
• The valve body, end connectors, and unions shall be
made of DuraplusTM ABS compound which shall meet or
exceed the requirements of cell classification 43234
according to ASTM D3965.
• The o-ring seals shall be made of EPDM.
1.3. Mesh Screen
• The mesh screen shall be made of PP which shall meet
or exceed the requirements of Type 1 Polypropylene
according to ASTM D4101.
2.1. Socket style
• The socket end connections shall conform to
DuraplusTM ABS pipe dimensions as manufactured
3.0 Design Features
• Strainers shall be Y-pattern in style.
• All sizes shall have true union ends.
• It shall be possible to service the valve without removing
it from the line.
• The filter screen shall be size ASTM 30 mesh.
3.1. Pressure Rating
• Strainer sizes 1/2″ through 1-1/2″ shall be rated at
220 psi at 73oF.
• Strainer size 2″ shall be rated at 130 psi at 73oF.
• All valves shall be marked to indicate size, material
designation, and manufacturers name or trade mark.
3.3. Color Coding
• All valves shall be color-coded light gray.
4.0 All valves shall be DuraplusTM ABS by IPEX or
GET THE LATEST ABS SEDIMENT STRAINERS PRICES ON YOUR EMAIL